Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AUGUST!

Well here we are August has officially arrived. I can't believe it! Matthew could seriously be here any day this month. What an extremely exciting thought! Sunday the 8th I hit 37 weeks which is full term. Chris and I would love to have the baby as soon as possible, but I know he'll come when he's ready.

My brother Jeremy has a birthday of June 7, 1989, which looks like 6-7-89, and my cousin has a birthday of September 5, 1995, which looks like 9-5-95, so maybe it will run in the family of boys for Matthew to be born August 9th. 8-9-10. Hey, that's only 5 days away! :)

We've got our final baby shower this weekend with the Carrollton Fire Department. It's actually a joined baby shower with Steven and Dacia Cato as well. For those of ya'll who don't know the Cato's are having a little boy on August 24th. Tanner and Matthew will probably be best friends! Anyways, this shower is going to be a diapers, wipes, and gift-cards shower. We are excited about that, hopefully we can get enough to last us a few months!

After this weekend, I should have Matthew's nursery all finished and will definitely post pictures of it. Plus, I always love visitors! :)

Well we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so hopefully all goes well, and I'll keep you posted on Matthew's progress. He has dropped this week, so that's a good sign we are rounding off the end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment